Friday, June 18, 2010

Introduction

Hey guys. I go by the name of Muhammad yazid Abdullah. I was born on 7th December 1990 at Pusat rawatan Islam Kuala Lumpur.I have for sibs including me and i'm the second one.Currently studying at Kuala Lumpur Metropolitant University(KLMU). I'm taking Dip. in tourism management (final year).This is my third account cuz i forgot my password LOL.I'm not good in writing a blog but i'm trying to make a good one for you guys :) hope you guys like it. Be my follower please :)

3 comments:

  1. kecah r bro nak kasi tau detail tempat ko lahir..hahaha...ckp kt KL da r der..

    pasword tu lenkali kasi aku je simpan....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha kene la bagi tahu semua weh. nanti tak payah gua susah susah nak bagi tahu diorag doe! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha.... lenkali an..kasitau r detail g do..nm dokter ape... kul bpe ko lahir en..kan senang... haha

    ReplyDelete